This blog will (after I get the rest of the redesign done) become a weekly newsletter on helping small business work smarter not harder. My business is dedicated to helping the small biz not recreate the wheel but actually use it. Many small businesses are so buried in work and are doing things the way the always have, they don't utilize the tools that are right at their fingertips. Some require no money to begin using, some may require a little training, but most require a little forethought and a small business can make huge strides in productivity with just a little direction.
I will be writing a articles every week on just those subjects so be looking for them.
Keep living the dream!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just push the button is a very good post and its very useful for the web designingfundamentals.
good work !
HI
The weekly newsletter about the business gives better information about business solutions.
Just push the button in one of the good blog and I like the all the Web Solutions.
Post a Comment